1. If Ultraderm is used, keep it on for 24-48 hours. Remember the Ultraderm is designed to collect plasma and blood, your tattoo is suppooe to look soupy or goopy with the Ultraderm on. Take Ultraderm off in a warm shower and peel off as you would a bandaid. Once it is removed, use soap and water and then apply aftercare lotion. If your tattoo was wrapped in plastic wrap, remove 4-6 hours after application, wash with soap and water and use aftercare lotion.
2. Keep your tattoo clean, wash it 2-3 times a day gently with soap and water. Apply a thin layer of aftercare lotion throughout the day as needed to keep it lubricated. Do not let it dry out, but do not over saturate the area.
3. If you work in an industrial or consistently dirty environment, keep your tattoo covered with breathable gauze while in the area and clean it as soon as you get home.
4. Do not go swimming for at least 2 weeks and avoid heavy sunlight or tanning beds as well.
5. Yes, it will itch, its suppose to. Do not scratch it, do not pick at it, do not pull of scabs. Keep applying your lotion and tap or slap it if the itch is unbarable.
6. If you have any questions call or email the shop, we will be more then happy to address any concerns you may have or take a look at your healing process if you would like to come in.